v6 apache

Hi folks.

I just hard a really hard time f***ing with ipv6-enabled
apache from ipv6.nl. Unfortunately it is not even possible
to downgrade to the apache from potato(e) since the version
comparison makes the -ipv6 newer at all costs...

Is there any hint on how to make named vhosts work with
that thingy? I tried a lot and it just did not accept any
virtual host... just went through to the basic server.

Any ideas appreciated,
Alexander

--
SGH Internet Division, Alexander Koch, Systems Administration
Hannover, Germany, Phone +49 511 909198 0, Fax +49 511 391307