Re: Access Request for i18n and l10n Team

Hi Laura and team,
I uploaded this stuff in the "native-stats" branch of dl10n repo [1].

Reports already can be build but it still need work. Most Interesting
parts are the dl10n-native-* scripts.

If you are courageous and want to see the result, you need to do the
following:

* Check if you have at least 25 GB of free disk space in your $HOME
dir, pretty good CPU and RAM and a fast internet connection.

* Build and install the native-stats branch of dl10n package.

* Run "dl10n-native-genesis". You need to download 600+ package
repositories, generate and populate 170+ language repositories, and
finally create html reports so it can take quite a while.

* By default, it will create a Debian/i18n dir in your $HOME directory
with all the repos and reports. You can change this behaviour in
/etc/dl10n.conf.

* Finally, point your browser to $HOME/Debian/i18n/index.html (if you
didn't changed the default configuration). From here you can access to
all the content.

Another caveat: this tool cannot handle authenticated git access, in
the rare case that the extracted url requires a password / username,
the script halts and you have to enter something (wrong or correct, it
doesn't matter) to continue.

Hope you find useful!

Greetings,
Marcos