Re: xsp 4.2-1: Please translate debconf PO for the package xsp

Hello Maintainers,
hello Christian,
the German translation has just been updated. While translating, we
found several potential issues, so we suggest running this template
through the SMITH procedure (I CC'ed Christian for this).

Also we had some disagrement if all file names and pathes were
correct. Could you review them once more?

Some examples for potential room for improvement:

On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 03:17:04PM +0000, Debian Mono Group wrote:
> #. Type: boolean
> #. Description
> #: ../mono-apache-server4.templates:1001
> msgid ""
> "The Debian version of mono-apache-server4 includes a mono-server4-update "
> "script that creates a configuration file for Apache to start the ASP.NET "
> "applications, and mono-server4-update can restart Apache if there's a new "
> "configuration file (/etc/mono-server4/mono-server-hosts.conf). If this is "
> "true, then Apache will be restarted when there is a new mono-server4-hosts."
> "conf file."
> msgstr ""

The first sentence is quite long. The second sentence could also be
much shorter (If this is true Apache will be restarted) because the
second half repeats partial contents of the first sentence.

> #. Type: boolean
> #. Description
> #: ../mono-xsp4.templates:1001
> msgid "Start on boot?"
> msgstr ""
>
> #. Type: boolean
> #. Description
> #: ../mono-xsp4.templates:1001
> msgid ""
> "If this is true, then XSP4 will automatically start when the computer is "
> "turned on."
> msgstr ""

This is confusing: "If this is true". Possibly better: "If you agree".

And finally a suggestion which I don't know if you can do comply to
it. The sentences are repetitive. It would be much easier (and
probably less error prone) if some variables could be introduced, e.g. like

> "The Debian version of ${server-name} includes a ${script-name} "
> "script that creates a configuration file for Apache to start the ASP.NET "
> "applications, and ${script-name} can restart Apache if there's a new "
> "configuration file (${filename}). If this is "
> "true, then Apache will be restarted when there is a new ${conf-name}"
> " file."

Greetings

            Helge