VI: Re: Tentative to get regular statistics for Installation Guide localization

On 26/10/2010, at 3:39 PM, Christian PERRIER wrote:

> vi:2423 translated messages, 2 fuzzy translations.

Um, I updated via SVN, and that updated two files (hardware.po and random-bits.po) but there are no fuzzy strings in these files.

I checked, and there are no fuzzy strings in the vi files at all. This is despite RSS reporting three modifications to the original strings in the past two or three days.

Please unconfuse me.

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team