Re: Intent to NMU or help for an l10n upload of kexec-tools to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Quoting Khalid Aziz (khalid@debian.org):
> Hello Christian,
>
> I certainly can apply the spanish translation and upload myself within
> the next couple of days. Are you looking to expand the scope of update
> beyond just the spanish translation?
>
> If all you need is addition of this one translation, let me know and I
> will be happy to update the package.

We can try giving a chance to other translators even if the 7 ons that
are aiming to 100% completeness are there.

That could at least bring Danish in. I propose a 4-day round of
translations. Would that be OK for you? Then I give you a GO for upload.