Re: [D-I] [IMPORTANT] New handling of translations in the sarge branch

Quoting Ossama Khayat (okhayat@yahoo.com):

> > (Ossama, I think however that, given the work method of Arabeyes,
> > using a master file now would be better).
>
> It would be fine. No problem for me. How can I help?

By just saying there's no problem for you..:-)

The job is to be done on my side. I already have Miguel's agreement to
migrate Portuguese as well.....and I'll do Arabic when I'll be able to
do it (this needs some close watching in case something bad
happens....).

)