Re: Conference at debconf on i18n/l10n: ideas? suggestions?

On Tue, Jul 08, 2003 at 06:44:01PM +0200, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm going to give a talk at debconf regarding i18n/l10n projects "early" in
> the morning sunday [1]. I wanted to know if people at -i18n feel that the
> following issues which I wanted to talk about cover sufficiently l10n/i18n
> in Debian (sorry if it's not fully understandable, it's a draft atm):
[...]

Hi Javier,

this list is impressive, do you think you will have time for so many issues?

On debian-l10n-french, we are wondering just now how to have developers
switch to po-debconf.  IMO (which is of course biased ;)) this helps
translators a lot; could you advertise it so that your audience understands
that switching to po-debconf is a good thing?

Denis