Re: Error with running the image

Marcelo Lacerda, le Mon 02 Jun 2014 11:07:43 -0300, a écrit :
> I run into a critical error whenever I try to run the pre-installed image
> using the method described in the README[1].
>
> Grub runs just fine but when it tries to load hurd I run into an error equal
> to the one described by Neil McGovern when running the installer from
> virtualbox[2].

You mean you are running these images in virtualbox?

AIUI, the "critical error" message is coming from virtualbox itself,
isn't it?

Virtualbox is known to have various tricks to accelerate guest
execution, by assuming how the guest behave. gnumach might be simply
behaving in a way that virtualbox doesn't handle (we have seen that with
qemu too, it was a bug in qemu each time)

Samuel