THANK YOU (IMPORTANT MESSAGE).....

My Dear,

With Due Respect, I'm delighted to bring to your notice about my
success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new
partner from paraguay. Presently I'm in the Paraguay for investment
projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I did not forget your
past efforts and attempts in transferring those funds despite that it
failed us some how.

Considering that you are a humanitarian worker assures me of your use
of the funds I am about to offer you. Now contact the Home office
secretary, her name is Ms.Anita Brown E-mail ( mrs.anitalite@yahoo.com ) Ask
her to send you a bank draft contaning $900.000.00
which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and
attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your collective effort and
I believe you will put this funds into the best use ,i.e, humanitarian
work. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can
share the joy after all we did experienced at that time.

In the moment, I am very busy here in Paraguay because of the
investment projects which myself and the new partner are having at hand.
Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the secretary on your
behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Mrs Anita
Brown my confidential secretary she will send the parcel to you without
any delay.

With best regards,

Mr.Ford