Re: [parisc-linux] HCRX-24 and missing consoles on my C200

Grant Grundler wrote:
This has never worked and I don't know why.
See:
	http://lists.debian.org/debian-hppa/2003/10/msg00073.html
	http://lists.debian.org/debian-hppa/2005/02/msg00120.html

Thank You Grant, helpfully as usual. :)
Please, can you suggest to me any video card that is working on a C200 with linux (24 bpp)?

STI firmware is failing to initialize itself, not the kernel
initializing the card.

I'm bit confused about it, what do you mean with "the firmware is failing to initialize itself"?

P.S. I've experienced some mail server problems, i'm sorry for eventual duouble posts!

Double would have been nice. ;)
Next time, check the mailing list archives to determine if a particular
email reached the list(s).

I'm really sorry for this annoyng issue, next time I'll do as you suggested.

I've asked some help to the list owner.

Thank you again!

Ciao.

	Fabio.