Re: any chance to improve maintainership of htcondor package in Debian?

<debian-hpc@lists.debian.org>
Bcc:
Subject: Re: [htcondor-admin #108007] any chance to improve maintainership of
 htcondor package in Debian?

NB added Debian HPC team into CC.

That is awesome. Thank you Tim and everyone pushing this effort forward!

https://salsa.debian.org/hpc-team/condor/-/blob/master/debian/changelog
is quite monumental.  What is the remaining REQUIRED action to do to
get the package updated? From
https://salsa.debian.org/hpc-team/condor/-/blob/master/debian/TODO it is
not clear which are REQUIRED or just DESIRED (e.g. rcondor, python
bindings)

Cheers,

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko