Re: Sponsored upload needed to fix elpa-agda2-mode #1017415

On Tue, 6 Dec 2022, Helmut Grohne wrote:

Hi Marcel,

On Tue, Dec 06, 2022 at 05:08:10PM +0100, Marcel Fourné wrote:
I just pushed a fix for #1017415 to the group repo and if somebody could upload it, the package (and therefore the whole agda system) would be installable again. I tested the agda-mode with a local clean rebuild and an agda hello world example, which worked fine.
I'm including the original bug reporter to this mail, since they might be interested to see some progress here.

Thanks for fixing this issue. I confirm that your fix works. I can not
only install it, but also use it interatively in emacs again. Thanks.

Uploaded.

Do you happen to know the DHG processes for tagging this?

Run "dht tag <pkg_name>".
Push tag.  :)

Scott