Re: recv: resource vanished (Connection reset by peer)

Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 31.03.2013, 16:05 +0300 schrieb Michael Snoyman:
> Nothing comes to mind immediately. I've made some improvements to the
> Warp test suite since those days. Would it be possible to test a more
> recent version of Warp on the same system and see if it exhibits these
> problems as well? It wouldn't necessarily rule out a bug in 1.2.1.1,
> but it would be informative.

the version in experimental (1.3.7.4-1) does not show these symptoms.
But since I believe it is a problem with the buildd system setup, I just
disabled the test suite in the automatic builds of the old version, so
no need to bother any more.

Greetings,
Joachim

--