Re: [Pkg-haskell-maintainers] Most of libghc-*-doc packages are unusable with GHC 7.0.3

Hi.

On 17/04/2011 16:25, Joachim Breitner wrote:
> fourth idea: Leave it as it is for now and hope that before the next
> release of wheezy we either had a haddock bump anyways (and from that
> time on installed stuff to a common location), or we can solve the
> problem with source-NMUs or source-only-uploads.

I think this would be better: you previous proposals imply that you have
to move "manually" things that are in the dpkg database, and I don't
think this would be a good idea. A round of source-NMUs should be
lighter than the one we're doing now, because we'll just need to
reupload the same package (not upgrading the package or fixing
dependencies or desciptions, that has already been done).

Anyway, even if I hope to be more active than I've been in the last
months, I'm unfortunately able to guarantee anything, so I think that
the last decision should made by Joachim.

Ciao, Giovanni.
--
Giovanni Mascellani <mascellani@poisson.phc.unipi.it>
Pisa, Italy