Re: What was

Hi all,

I’m quite willing to take on the bulk of the ax25 packaging work, I’ve always been actively playing with this stuff anyway. Once we’ve got bullseye out the way we can look at spreading the load, probably.

I’m not a dd, that had to get put on hold after some health issues a few years back, but I’m sure if one of the team will sponsor uploads until I get back into that application process :).

DH

—
Hibby
MM0RFN