Svxlink is now team property

Hi,

Svxlink is now team property. It is an open-source implementation for
the EchoLink (TM) protocol.

The package is in decent shape for one that has pointless C++ shared
libraries (event loops and exit). Symbol tracking across architectures
is too nasty for Debian symbols files (sizeof sig*_t). The Lintian job
on Salsa currently has systemic issues. I am still nibbling on
reprotest.

Please modify and upload at will:

    https://salsa.debian.org/debian-hamradio-team/svxlink

Also, I just saw the team's 23-page maintenance guide. [1] Please
forgive me if no effort was made to comply with it so far. I saw it
too late. Thanks!

Kind regards
Felix Lechner

[1] https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/hamradio-maintguide/hamradio-maintguide.en.pdf