Stepping back from Debian

Hi all,

I'm going to be stepping back from Debian for a while, and I'm in the
process of handing off packages, orphaning and removing some.

Here are some things that need new maintainers:

* The Debian Hamradio website (https://www.debian.org/blends/hamradio/)
desperately needs an update. We should stop advertising the Debian
Hamradio live system because it's built on jessie. All links should be
checked and we should see if things are still relevant.

* The blend metapackages need some work. Francois has done an upload
here, but the team should review all the packages and make sure that:

a) we've got everything that you'd want in Debian for all different
hamradio use cases

b) we're not wasting effort maintaining multiple things for the same purpose

c) we're not clinging to software that should really have been removed a
while ago

You can browse the metapackages through this index:

https://www.debian.org/blends/hamradio/get/metapackages

I'm filing bugs on packages as I go, to request that I'm removed from
uploaders on the next upload. After a month or so, I will make those
uploads if they haven't happened already. It's useful to have accurate
uploaders lists so you know who to contact about a package.

I'm not decided yet if I will remove myself from all my packages, or
just a selection, but I will try to make sure each is handed off
properly if I do remove myself.

Feel free to email me with any questions. I'd particularly like to hear
from people that think they might want to do this but are unsure where
to start, maybe are not DM/DDs yet. I've put in a lot of effort over
many years for Debian and I'm happy to put in a little more to make sure
that things keep moving without me.

Thanks,
Iain.