Re: Comments regarding cubicsdr_0.2.0+dfsg-1_amd64.changes

On Thu, Jan 26, 2017 at 09:26:13PM +0000, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> your package depends on libliquid0d but I can only find libliquid1d. Is this a typo?

No, that was current at the time I uploaded. I have updated the
liquid-dsp library from a git snapshot to a new release since then which
involved a soname bump.

I need to upload a new CubicSDR version anyway because of that, upstream
has now also added SPDX license headers to the source files to make the
license clear in the source files.

Andreas