Ham radio at IEEE ICC 2017, Paris

Hello all,

Please distribute the mail bellow among hams you know ... Tnx!

Dear ham radio colleagues,

I plan to submit a tutorial proposal related to the amateur radio communications, hardware, software, and computer networks in education, for IEEE International Conference on Communications, one of the flagship events of IEEE, the world's largest technical professional organization. The conference will be held in Paris, France, 21-25 May 2017. I wonder if you could recommend me some skilled ham(s) with good experience in administering ham data infrastructure, such as packet radio repeaters or BBSs, and who might be interested for some public speech by sharing some tutorial time with me (if my proposal get accepted by the conference, of course). In fact, I would like to make a proposal with more than one speaker, because it would be a better chance for the proposal to be positively evaluated. In the same time, it would be a good opportunity for you to promote your visibility among the international academic audience. So, let me know. Conference details are here: http://icc2017.ieee-icc.org/authors/call-for-tutorials

Secondly, I am glad to inform you that my newest book chapter related to ham radio has been published in an academic book:

Handbook of Research on Advanced Trends in Microwave and Communication Engineering
ISBN: 9781522507734; 716 pages; September 2016
Published by IGI Global, USA
http://www.igi-global.com/book/handbook-research-advanced-trends-microwave/149821
Edited by: Ahmed El Oualkadi (Abdelmalek Essaadi University, Morocco) and Jamal Zbitou (Hassan 1st University, Morocco)

My plans for years to come include making an edited book or writing a monograph book on ham data modes in educational environments, so I look for prospective co-authors. I would appreciate if you can inform me on the hams who are proficient in using and writing scholarly literature (such as teachers, professors, researchers, scientists, or so), as well as those who might be interested in joint visits to foreign schools & universities, in order to promote ham radio.

Best regards,

Miroslav "Misko" Skoric, YT7MPB

--

tutorial instructor:

http://icrcicn.in/
http://cn.polsl.pl/
http://www.comcas.org/
http://wocn2014.org/wtutorials.html
http://sdiwc.net/conferences/2014/iceee2014/tutorial/
http://www.juit.ac.in/ISPCC_2013/
http://www.buruniv.ac.in/ICCS-2013/index.html
http://www.sdiwc.net/thi/
http://www.sdiwc.net/kl/
http://www.iaeng.org/IMECS2011
http://www.dirf.org/ndt2010
http://www.icact.org/
http://www.iaeng.org/IMECS2009
http://www.iaria.org/conferences2008/ICWMC08.html
http://www.wseas.org/conferences/2008/greece/education/
http://www.wseas.us/conferences/2009/rodos/education
http://eurocon2007.isep.pw.edu.pl/index.php?id=tutorials.php
http://tldp.org/HOWTO/FBB.html

workshop / visiting lecturer:

Thapar University, Patiala, India
RCC Institute of Information Technology, Kolkata, India
GMRIT, Rajam, India
Science and Technology Museum, Trivandrum, India
ABES Engineering College, Ghaziabad, India
IIITM Gwalior, India
SRM University, Chennai, India
Vardhaman College of Engineering, Hyderabad, India
GRIET, Hyderabad, India
NIT Surat, India
IIT, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, India
Techno India NJR Institute of Technology, Udaipur, India
BMS College of Engineering, Bangalore, India
IIITM-K, Technopark, Trivandrum, India
BU, Bangkok, Thailand
IIUM, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

book chapter author:

Handbook of Research on Human Performance and Instructional Technology
ISBN: 978-1-60566-782-9; 678 pp; October 2009
Published under Information Science Reference, an imprint of IGI Global
http://www.igi-global.com/reference/details.asp?id=34814

Simulation in Computer Network Design and Modeling: Use and Analysis
ISBN: 978-1-46660-191-8; 582 pages; February 2012
Published by IGI Global, USA
http://www.igi-global.com/book/simulation-computer-network-design-modeling/58282

Wireless Networks and Security: Issues, Challenges and Research Trends
ISBN: 978-3-642-36168-5; 510 pages; February 2013
Published by Springer, Germany
http://www.springer.com/engineering/signals/book/978-3-642-36168-5

Handbook of Research on Progressive Trends in Wireless Communications and Networking
ISBN: 9781466651708; 592 pages; February 2014
Published by IGI Global, USA
http://www.igi-global.com/book/wireless-communications-networking/90600

Handbook of Research on Advanced Trends in Microwave and Communication
ISBN: 9781522507734; September 2016