gmfsk error

In my quest to get gmfsk running from the live CD, after copying lots of
libraries and demons to the CD and running gmfsk-0.5, I am stuck with
the following error message:

(gmfsk:2022): Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtktextbuffer.c: line 1197
(gtk_text_buffer_insert_with_tags_by_name): assertion `text != NULL' failed

I still seem to miss something, but I get no pointer from the program... (I
can only install from .deb). I am running this from a KDE desktop.

I think gmfsk would be a nice addition to the Debian Dxpedition Disk...

Any ideas?

Rein PA0R
--
Rein@Couperus.com or PA0R@EUDXF.ORG