re: kissattach

Hello All,
            I just installed debian, and now trying to set my AX25utils, if
I remember
OK from a old setup (ve9emo.ampr.org) I had to installed kissattach, but I
can't find that
on the debian installation or package.. do I still need it, if so where to
get it?

Thanks.

 -

73 de Jean, VE2PKT
Sysop de VE2PKT-1 (BBS), VE2PKT(Node/Gateway), VE2PKT-8 (QCChat)
RF: 145.03 Mhz, 145.05 Mhz, 147.51 Mhz & 28.178 lsb @ 1200 Bps
Internet: Telnet ve2pkt.dyndns.org port 23 (PZTBBS)
          Telnet ve2pkt.dyndns.org port 999 (network node)
          Telnet ve2pkt.dyndns.org port 1448 (Aprs Server)
          Telnet ve2pkt.dyndns.org port 3600 (QCChat)

Also Available.

NNTP @ ve2pkt.dyndns.org port 119
et/and
http://ve2pkt.dyndns.org/cgi-bin/menu.pz