Re: QSSTV: any takers?

On Mon, 30 Jul 2001 18:43:31 +1000
Hamish Moffatt <hamish@debian.org> wrote:

> On Sun, Jul 29, 2001 at 05:49:32PM -0700, Kenneth Scharf wrote:
> > I think 5.0f supports some new formats, and the user
> > interface is supposed to be better.
>
> Sure. So is there any need to have v3.0 as well?

Well, the author has marked 3.0m as stable, 5.0f as snapshot.
Anyway, I will upload 5.0f. Have been using it for a couple of days,
it does not look unstable to me. No need for 2 versions.

> After all, we only have the latest versions of other software.

Agreed.

--
Joop Stakenborg - Debian GNU/Linux developer <pa3aba@debian.org>

--> If you recompile your kernel first thing in the morning, you
get "morning wood".