Re: ax25-apt??

    Greetz,

Hamsters threw me for a few minutes (little mice over ax25??<g>)..
I would love to see it happen. It's a shame we have to deal with 9600 and not
something a little faster... please report your progress as it continues. I'm
currently attempting to compile jnos (winbloz) with ax25 support and tcp/ip
to run over old ax25 node here.. I'll look forward to getting it built.

btw, has anyone sucessfully ran "Borland C++ & Application Frameworks 3.1"
with dosEmu? So far, I haven't gotten very far.

tatah & 73

--

Jaye Inabnit\ARS ke6sls\/A GNU-Debian linux user \/ http://www.qsl.net/ke6sls
If it's stupid, but works, it ain't stupid. SHOUT JUST FOR FUN.