------- Forwarded Message

From: jesus <jesus@ele.uva.es>
To: Dennis Boone <drb@msu.edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 10:44:46 +0200

Hi,

A new version of the RTTY program is now available to download at:

http://www.ele.uva.es/~jesus/rtty/index.html

This time the program includes some documentation writen in (my poor) eng=
lish,
in PDF or HTML format.

Best regards.

- --=20
- -----
Jes=FAs Arias Alvarez
Dpto. de Electricidad y Electr=F3nica. Univ. Valladolid. SPAIN
E-mail: jesus@ele.uva.es
Please don't send me Microsoft Virus^H^H^H^H^HWord documents
- -----

------- End of Forwarded Message