Re: predict

That's great, Bdale.  I have had predict on my system since before the
release and it works quite nicely.  I imagine that creating the diff to
undo all the cute installation stuff must have been an interesting
task.  It definitely was "unique".

Bob, W6SWE

--
Bob Nielsen, W6SWE  (RN2)    Internet: nielsen@primenet.com