Theme Selector does not show thumbs anymore

Hi!

[Please CC me in replies]

I'm having a problem that I know I did not have a few months ago...

The theme thumbs in the GNOME Theme selector, which are supposed to display miniatures of the installed themes, all look the same: grayed out, with question mark.

I can select them, and they seem to work. It's just the thumbnails/miniatures that do not display.

Any ideas? Missing package/lingering files/something else?

/Mikael
--
Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose
begin:vcard