Re: Choosing the music player for multimedia keyboard

On Sat, 2005-06-04 at 18:23 +0200, Jean-Christophe Dubacq wrote:
> I cannot find where the decision is taken by gnome (2.8) of which music
> player is chosen when the keyboard setting (gnome-keybinding-properties
> capplet, but it just sets the gconf key) Launch Music player is used.
> It launches xmms for me. I would like to keep xmms, but use rhythmbox or
> bmp instead.

Where do you see "Launch Music Player"? It's not in the upstream GNOME
2.8 or GNOME 2.10. If you're using ACME for some reason, it would be
whatever application is bound to play MP3s (mime-type "audio/x-mp3").

Cheers

--
Bastien Nocera <hadess@hadess.net>