Re: Show desktop icon non shown anymore

Josselin Mouette wrote:
Le mercredi 23 mars 2005 à 09:25 +0100, Bob Alexander a écrit :

On Gnome desktop's bottom panel I have a "Hide all windows and show desktop" button which works but it's icon disappeared and is now a red cross on a white page.

Which icon theme are you using?

Josselin,thank you very much.

After applying and changing icon themes a few times the problem was fixed :)

I would still like to know why that icon does not have a Properties action to understand what icon it's using.

The icon theme I am using now is GNOME :)

Happy Easter to you and all friend on the Debian lists.

Bob