Re: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: libgnome-canvas2-0 built again without glade support (powerpc)]]

On Sun, 2002-04-14 at 17:07, Christian Marillat wrote:
> >> "BN" == Bastien Nocera <hadess@hadess.net> writes:
>
> > On Sat, 2002-04-13 at 19:32, Christian Marillat wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> >> I don't understand, why this bug is only in ppc ?
>
> > Nope, it happens for every single architecture. I reckon only people
> > with PPCs actually use their machines for gnome2 stuff, like I do.
>
> I can't debug that, because this work here.
>
> Can you do some tests, to see what's wrong ?

Just remove libgnomeui from your machine, and it will break (just a
warning though, like in the build logs).

I recompiled the libgnomeui packages myself with libgnomeui installed
and it works. libtool is broken as it tries to link against an already
installed library... See James' mail on how to fix it.

Cheers

--
/Bastien Nocera
http://hadess.net