golang-github-go-redis-redis to v9?

Hi

I am working on packaging github.com/sigstore/rekor which has a large
number of dependencies.

One of them is 'github.com/redis/go-redis' (version 9) and there is an
existing package 'golang-github-go-redis-redis' (for version 6) in
Debian that packages the old name of this project
'github.com/go-redis/redis' (note slight change compared to first name).

I have updated that package for v9 here, and it builds okay:

https://salsa.debian.org/jas/golang-github-go-redis-redis/
https://salsa.debian.org/jas/golang-github-go-redis-redis/-/pipelines

How should this be resolved?  Some ways forward:

1) Ignore the existing 'golang-github-go-redis-redis' package and ITP a
new package for the new source name 'golang-github-redis-go-redis' and
package v9 there.

2) Upload v9 in the existing 'golang-github-go-redis-redis' source
package using the old binary package 'golang-github-go-redis-redis-dev'.

3) Upload v9 in the existing 'golang-github-go-redis-redis' source
package using a new binary package 'golang-github-redis-go-redis-dev'
that better reflect the current upstream name.

4) ?

/Simon