RFS: golang-google-grpc + golang-github-google-s2a-go

Hi Go team,

I'm looking for a sponsor to review and upload the following packages.

New packages:
  - golang-github-google-s2a-go

Updated packages:
  - golang-google-grpc (Team upload, update to 1.59.0)

I know golang-google-grpc's latest version is 1.60.0, but it was only recently
released and I've been working on 1.59.0. As soon as this version gets uploaded,
I'll update it.

The packaging can be found at the corresponding Salsa repos under go-
team/packages.

Kind regards,
Maytham