Re: RPS: golang-github-go-jose-go-jose.v3

Hi,

Thanks for you quick reply!
On Sun, Dec 10, 2023 at 10:24 PM Nilesh Patra <nilesh@nileshpatra.com> wrote:

> On 10 December 2023 7:31:19 pm IST, Bo YU <tsu.yubo@gmail.com> wrote:
> >Hi,
> >
> >I have one golang package[0] that needs to be uploaded, so please
> >review it and let me know any issues.
>
> Go team packages are located under go-team/packages/<PKG> and not under go-team/<PKG>
>
> Please move it there.

Ah, sorry, I just pushed it to go-team/packages/golang-github-go-jose-go-jose.v3
https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-go-jose-go-jose.v3

(I think I do not have any permission to transfer the project to
anywhere, so uplaod done, I will request to delete
go-team/golang-github-go-jose-go-jose.v3 )

> >BTW, how to enable the CI job with a default debian/gitlab-ci.yml
> >file? I can not find the setting on the salsa page.
>
> I guess you can't without having maintainer permissions on the repo.
Okay. I hope the CI job done before uploading each time...
Even on the new location, it does not work to find the setting option.

BR,
Bo