Fixing tzdata bugs

Hello.

There is a new debootstrap in trixie/sid which makes the
tzdata bugs I started to report last year to be "factually RC",
as they will now FTBFS in the riscv64 architecture, which is
currently a release architecture.

For details, see this message and the ones following them:

https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=837060#121

Yesterday I double-checked that the following golang-* packages
still need to be fixed:

golang-github-arran4-golang-ical
golang-github-cli-go-gh
golang-github-cli-go-gh-v2
golang-github-go-git-go-git
golang-github-nats-io-jwt
golang-github-powerman-check
golang-github-xenolf-lego

So, in the next days, I plan to do "team uploads"
for all of them. If the usual uploader prefers
to do the upload themselves, please say so
and I'll skip it.

Some comments:

- In two cases the bug was pending to be reported,
because the package did not exist in bookworm. I'll
skip the bug report to save some time. I've already
double checked that they need the extra BD.

- Some of the bugs I reported are not in the above
list, maybe because they build-depend on a package
like libpython-xxx which now binary-depends on tzdata.
I will care about those later.

Thanks.