Re: [RFS] -- golang-github-zyedidia-terminal/golang-github-zyedidia-tcell/ and micro

Hi!

On Wed, Oct 25, 2023 at 10:29 PM Nilesh Patra <nilesh@debian.org> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 25, 2023 at 12:16:46PM +0800, Bo YU wrote:
> > Yeah. I have updated golang-github-zyedidia-tcell and micro.
> > If everything is ok, maybe we first upload golang-github-zyedidia-terminal then
> > upload micro given the micro has a versioned golang-github-zyedidia-terminal
> > on B-D.
>
> Uploaded all with some changes from my end -- thanks for your
> contribution!

Thanks.

This is the first time for micro built on riscv64:
https://buildd.debian.org/status/logs.php?pkg=micro&arch=riscv64
and this is my initial thoughts.:)

In additions to I should file a RM bug for golang-github-zyedidia-pty.
Let me do it.

Thanks again!
Bo