[RFS] golang-github-emersion-go-sasl 0.0~git20230613.1d333a0-1

Hi,

I've prepared an update for the golang-github-emersion-go-sasl package, which is available on Salsa as usual:

 https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-emersion-go-sasl

These updates are required to package the soju IRC bouncer. I've used ratt to verify that all of the reverse dependencies build correctly. Could someone please review my changes and upload the package to unstable if they look good?

thanks in advance,
Taavi