Re: Request access & more

Hi Vit,

On Mon, 2023-02-27 at 11:36 +0100, Vít Kabele wrote:
> Second, I’d like to provide Debian package for the AdGuardHome DNS
> server. I already published
> the ITP as described in the manual, so I assume now is the time to
> look for a sponsor.
> Is someone willing to assist me with creating the initial packaging?

Providing a link to the project you are willing to package helps people
have a look and decide if they are interested.

> And third, the dh-make-golang (respective one of the invoked
> utilities) fails on unresolved
> dependency of golang-github-go-fsnotify (as dependency for pbuilder-
> satisfydepends-dummy).
> What is the proper workflow here? Is it required to have all
> dependencies packaged for Debian,
> even though they are required only for the build phase (as go is
> statically linked) and they are retrieved
> by go build system itself?

Yes, dependencies should be already in Debian. Debian packages are built
automatically from source for every supported architecture using
dedicated machines that (in most cases) won't be retrieving dependencies
from anywhere else but the Debian repository. In this case you are lucky
and your missing dependency is already packaged as
`golang-github-fsnotify-fsnotify-dev`.

If you encounter any other issues, don't hesitate to ask :)

Regards,

--
⢠⣤⣼⣧⣤⡄ Rock Storm
⣶⣿⠋⠙⣿⣶⠀https://github.com/rockstorm101