Re: Source package origin file differs from the official archive

On Wed, 28 Dec 2022 at 04:46, Nilesh Patra <nilesh@debian.org> wrote:

> [ Dropping debian-mentors@ from CC ]
>
> On Tue, Dec 27, 2022 at 08:24:43PM +0000, M Hickford wrote:
> > That worked, thanks Nilesh. Would you be interested in sponsoring
> > the upload?
>
> Like I told on IRC, just ping me if you want sponsoring :)

Pardon me, please could you remind me of your IRC username?

> > https://mentors.debian.net/package/git-credential-oauth/ is
> > ready.
>
> This is an un-necessary step if you want someone from go team to sponsor
> an upload, you can skip this.

I like to check the QA information on mentors.debian.net, but I'm
gaining confidence with packaging.

> > I pushed the Git commits to
> > https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/git-credential-oauth .
>
> Such changes are very minimal to warrant an upload, as every upload
> takes up some resources.
> But I have sponsored this one anyway for now :)

Thanks again!

I see, so you are able to sign my release unchanged in order to upload
it to Debian FTP. Neat. "Accepted git-credential-oauth 0.1.5-3
(source) into unstable (M Hickford) (signed by: Nilesh Patra)"
https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/git-credential-oauth

> Happy Holidays!
>
> PS: Are you subscribed to debian-go mailing list? Can I stop CC'ing you?

Not yet...