Upgrading golang-github-influxdata-go-syslog

Hallo mika, hello list,

Newer releases of crowdsec require github.com/influxdata/go-syslog/v3;
we already have a golang-github-influxdata-go-syslog package, without
any vN. It seems that it's currently unused: nothing reported by
build-rdeps or dak rm -Rn.

It was introduced 3+ years ago, last updated 2 years ago; I suppose
whatever needed it moved on, and it shouldn't an issue to move this
package to v3 without introducing a separate package? I thought I'd
check beforehand though!

Thanks for your time.

Cheers,
--