Re: Help for packaging shfmt

Hi!

Aloïs Micard <alois@micard.lu>,
08/02/2021 – 20:51:03 (+0100):

> Your assumptions are right! Debian has a "dependency-first" policy
> meaning that you should first take care of each missing dependencies
> before packaging your program.
That makes perfectly sense.

> Once all dependencies are uploaded you can proceed with the program :)
Ok, I have prepared
https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/packages/golang-github-pkg-diff-dev and
I have just request access to it (I am unable to gbp push for the moment
but that seems normal).

> The website is a Git repository located on Salsa:
> https://salsa.debian.org/go-team/go-team.pages.debian.net
>
> you can open a PR here and ask for review.
I have prepared a PR and will request for review once it's finished (I
took the opportunity to add a link check step in the CI).

Thanks!

--
Faustin Lammler