Re: new packaging failure

On Sun, Sep 01, 2002 at 12:24:55AM +0900, GOTO Masanori wrote:

> BTW, glibc-2.2.92 invites that non-standard directories library (ex:
> /usr/X11R6/lib) cannot load dynamically, such library directory is
> described in /etc/ld.co.conf.  /etc/ld.so.cache is near-empty file,
> I guess ldconfig is buggy...

I just stepping through ldconfig with gdb.  It seems like search_dirs
is broken and not returning anything.  In the meantime, using the
ldconfig from the previous verison lets X load.  I'll let you (and
upstream, if appropriate) know when I figure it out.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey

--
At last you cry out in anguish: "Why me?"
God answers: "Why not?"