GDAL 2.3.0

The first beta for GDAL 2.3.0 has been released, and the gdal package
has been updated for experimental.

There still have been no new releases of librasterlite2, so support
still cannot be enabled. It's starting look a little hopeless wrt new
upstream releases of GAIA-SINS projects.

While SFCGAL has finally been fixed in unstable, I still don't have
enough fate in the health of the project to enable the support in GDAL.

Support for zstd & CharLS has been enabled in the Debian package as
these dependencies should be pretty unproblematic.

OpenSSL support has not been enabled, since the OpenSSL 1.1.0 transition
in Debian was quite painful, and I don't want the gdal package affected
by the next major OpenSSL transition. I may reconsider this if there is
enough user demand for the OpenSSL support in GDAL.

The virtual ABI dependency has been updated to gdal-abi-2-3-0, so a
transition will be required. Once the updated gdal package is available
in experimental I'll do a round of rebuilds to see if anything breaks.

Kind Regards,

Bas

--
 GPG Key ID: 4096R/0xD96A11390823FA1A
Fingerprint: BB85 D985 22D0 46D4 DDEE  B23A D96A 1139 0823 FA1A