Re: libosmium and protozero

On 2016-11-16 09:02, Jochen Topf wrote:
On Wed, Nov 16, 2016 at 07:22:07AM +0100, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=protozero&suite=experimental

I notice some architectures are not built because of the dependency on
graphviz. That is only needed for drawing some class dependency graphs
in the documentation. Protozero isn't that complex, so those graphs are
not really that important. Can we do an "optional" build dependency?

m68k & powerpcspe are not release architectures, so not having all packages is not an issue.

The arm* & mips* buildds don't have enough capacity to keep up with all package in experimental (they prioritize unstable) so not (yet) having those builds in experimental is not an issue either.

We already know that the big endian changes are good now since the build succeeded on s390x, powerpc & ppc64.

Kind Regards,

Bas