Modern packaging for postgis

Hi Markus,

I've prepared a branch with changes to modernize the postgis packaging:

 https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-grass/postgis.git/log/?h=modern-packaging

The goal of these changes is to bring the postgis package in line with
the other packages maintained within the Debian GIS team.

The control files are restructured with cme while preserving the changes
for PGDG. The separate lines for dependencies greatly increase
readability and gives cleaner diffs as a bonus.

The rules file is switched to use the dh sequencer to not need explicit
calls to the various dh_* utilities. This added dh_perl amongst others
for which the substitution variable was added to the -scripts package.

I've verified that both binary-arch & binary-indep builds still work.
And also verified the build in a cowbuilder chroot with the PGDG
repository enabled, but I suspect that the Jenkins build environment may
differ somewhat.

Is there some way to do experimental builds for PGDG which won't
automatically be published? That would be a great option to verify that
the changes don't break anything for PGDG.

I'd like to merge these changes as soon as possible to get them into
stretch, but I'd like you to confirm that they cause any adverse effects
for PGDG as they did the first time I implemented modernized packaging
some time ago.

Kind Regards,

Bas

--