ITK packaging (Was: OTB)

Hi Rashad,

On Sat, Dec 19, 2015 at 02:59:52PM +0100, Rashad Kanavath wrote:

> How do we fix itk packaging? Is it possible to move it to DebianGIS ?. I am
> okay to provide help to resolve the current bugs. But I need to check this
> if it possible for me to pass more time on itk packaging.

Currently insighttoolkit4 is maintained in Debian Med SVN by Steve and
Gert.  I guess both have no problem to move to Git if needed.  You are
kindly invited to work on the packaging for sure if you have some
enhancements and I could easily add you to the Debian Med team.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de