Re: Fwd: Schedule information for 211 - Debian GIS BoF

Hi Bas,

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 04:49:22PM +0200, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
> Thanks for having this talk.

Not that it is no *talk* but rather a BoF where input from the audience
- even from remote audience via IRC is more than welcome.  There will
be an IRC channel for each room that any interested person should join.
Somebody in the room will grab the microphone and read out your
comments ...

> On 29-07-15 16:28, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > Your DebConf15 event:
> >   211 - Debian GIS BoF
> > has been scheduled to take place on 2015-08-18 at
> > 11:00 as a 45 minute event in the Amsterdam room.
>
> I've added the event in my calendar, and will try to follow the live stream.

:-)

Kind regards

     Andreas.

--