Re: [DebianGIS] [OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G LiveCD

I'm afraid the late night upload of the broken image failed.  We've
decided not to restart it this morning.  We will get a new image out as
soon as we have one that works.

--
Mark

Cameron Shorter wrote:
> I've set off an "at" job to copy the image across to the downloads
> directory in 3 hours.
>
> Stefan Hansen wrote:
>
>> Hi guys!
>>
>> I'm terribly sorry, but my current LiveCD is broken somehow and
>> doesn't boot properly. Since it's quite late here in Australia, I
>> won't be able to fix this problem today.
>>
>> However, I will upload it anyway. Maybe someone can copy it from
>> /home/mleslie to the proper directory after the upload finished
>> (usually takes 3 hours).
>>
>> cheers,
>> stefan
>>

>> Cameron Shorter wrote:
>>
>>> Mark and Stefan have been working hard on the liveDVD today, there
>>> should be a new iso image available in 3 hours or so. (We'll send an
>>> email when ready).
>>>
>>> What we don't expect to have time to include ourselves, but would be
>>> very useful would be to have default project(s) available for each
>>> application that is loaded.
>>>
>>> If you are able to make a configuration or project file (with layers
>>> and/or styling) for one of the following applications, (using the data
>>> on the liveDVD) then that would be an excellent contribution.
>>>
>>> Probably the best way to give this back would be to email the config /
>>> project file(s) to Mark and Stefan to include into the ISO image
>>> tomorrow.
>>>
>>> The applications that need a config file are:
>>>
>>> UDig
>>> GvSIG
>>> QGIS
>>> Mapserver
>>> Geoserver (has some default data already)