[DebianGIS] present situation

Hi all.
The current situation of GIS in Debian is in my view rather satisfactory, as
most packages are aligned to the latest stable version.
Main remaining problems are, from my point of view:
- postGIS is still missing from sid/etch
- gdal is not the last version (1.3.1 vs 1.3.2), and the support to grass
vectors does not work (I did not tried the pending package in the mentors
archive); also, it would be important to add mysql support
- geos is not at the latest version (2.2.2)
We would be grateful if you could fix those problems.
All the best.
pc
--
Paolo Cavallini