Re: [DebianGIS] gdal and unixodbc

Silke,

Thanks for all the work you've put into gdal packaging.

On Fri, 2005-10-07 at 16:12 +0200, Silke Reimer wrote:
8<----------snip-----------
> Hm, I sent an email a few days ago with a proposition how to proceed
> with maintainership to Pkg-grass-devel. Since I have been on a fair
> I didn't realize that it was waiting for approval, probably because
> I did use the wrong email adresse. You find the original email
> attached to this one.

Regarding this email, you don't have to take any action. Whoever is
interested can add themselves to the control file as an Uploader. In
debian/control for the 1.2.6-2 package I'm preparing I currently have:

Maintainer: Debian GIS Project <pkg-grass-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org>
Uploaders: Silke Reimer <silke.reimer@intevation.de>, Steve Halasz
<debian@adkgis.org>

Jon or Claudio, please commit your debian dir to alioth CVS so that we
can all work on it with less duplication of effort.

Steve