Re: [Pkg-grass-general] Re: Uploading mapserver to Debian without php support?

Petter Reinholdtsen a écrit :
Good to hear that at least some people agree.  But I will need to
consent from the package maintainer Thomas Sondag before I consider
the issue concluded. :)
Hi,
Agreed too.

But as you notice my reaction time growing a lot, that's because I have changed work. I didn't work any more on GIS (I'm just doing some very few thinks on it now). And now I don't have much time to spend on it.

So could you remove me from the projet please ? I don't want to slowdown it anymore.

Actualy my non official repository is not maintain, can I put a link to the debian gis repository in my description page ?

Very great thanks for all your work in GIS and Debian :)

	Thomas