re: IGN KEYWORDS

I have asked someone to build a website for me as a way to market the published books I have written, and am in the processing of writing.  I have been told that if I purchase a key word from IGetNet.com that hasn't already been purchased, I can get past other sites, giving me a marketing advantage.  I am a writer of Christian material, clean humor, and interesting biographicals of celebrities I've known.  I'd appreciate hearing from you.  Fred Stoutland

Frederick A. Stoutland Sr.
introgod@earthlink.net
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.